- Dome Cameras: Dome Cameras are named after their shape are typically used for indoor security systems.
- Bullet Cameras: Bullet Cameras have a long and tapered cylinder like design that resembles an oversized ammo cartridge. They are mostly used outdoors, especially in areas where long viewing is necessary. However, they can be used indoors where the long viewing is required like backyards and parking lots. They are installed inside protective casings and are typically weatherproof.
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Cameras: It is possible to pan, tilt, and zoom PTZ cameras. It gives a surveillance operator the freedom to pan, tilt and zooms the lens. You can manually control these cameras or program them to follow an accurate view of things. Since these cameras can be monitored using live controls, they are employed in highly sensitive zones where live monitoring is required.
- Network/IP CCTV Cameras: The IP camera can transmit recordings over the internet. May or may not require a wire connection. Yes, it also works on wireless technology. In comparison to the analog camera is easy to install. It is possible to send recording over a far distance without requiring any power boost using a cable.
DVR stands for Digital Video Recorder, whereas NVR stands for Network Video Recorder. … Most NVRs are used with IP cameras whereas DVRs are used with analog cameras. It’s important to note that a DVR based system is a wired security system, whereas NVR systems can be a wired or wireless system.
CCTV cables which is used for power, audio in and audio out.
CAT 6 or Category 6 cables are actually a twisted pair of copper wires which are wrapped around each other in tighter and shorter wraps. Supporting gigabyte (1000 mbps) Ethernet and communication at more than twice the speed of other cables categories; the cat6 category of cable has become one of the most popular choice of cable for Gigabyte Ethernet cabling.
CCTV video baluns, also known as UTP baluns and CAT5 baluns, allow CAT-5 cable and other twisted pair wire to be used in CCTV camera and HD security camera installations. Video baluns allow installers to use more cost-effective structured cabling techniques to wire security cameras instead of using traditional RG59 Siamese coax cable. By using video baluns, UTP wire such as cat-5 can be run over long distances easier than coax cable and for less money.
Video Door Phones
Video door-phone (also known as video door entryor video intercom) is a stand-alone intercom system used to manage calls made at the entrance to a building (residential complex, detached family home, workplace, etc.) with access controlled by audiovisual communication between the inside and outside.
A cable clipis a device that manages wires and cables and secures them to a fixed point on a surface, like a wall, ceiling or floor.
A hard diskdrive (HDD), hard disk, hard drive, or fixed disk, is an electro-mechanical data storage device that uses magnetic storage to store and retrieve digital information using one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks (platters) coated with magnetic material.
Biometric Time Attendance
Biometrictime and attendance system has brought more precise system to measure group or individual’s activities and attendance as well. … Biometric attendance system is a foolproof technology to ensure the accuracy of attendance and is useful to the ones who deal with large number of employees.
Digital Door Locks
Biometrics refers to any lockingsystem (mainly door locks) that uses a person’s physical unique characteristic like fingerprint, hand geometry, eye scan or voice to verify their identity for door These are the most advanced digital locks, offering an immediate door lock opening solution.
Sensors & Detector
sensor or a detector is a device that responds to a stimulus, such as heat, light, or pressure. It then generates a signal that can be measured or interpreted.
An LED monitoror LED display is a flat screen, flat panel computer monitor or
Fire safetymeasures include those that are intended to prevent ignition of an uncontrolled fire, and those that are used to limit the development and effects of afire after it starts. Fire safety is often a component of building safety.
– Networking Solutionsincludes structured cabling, Switching Solutions, Routing Solutions and Wireless Solutions. Ensure Services help to our clients in maximizing the value of current network infrastructure by identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing network approaches and recommending network services to optimize their network.